Guess what... Korea's charming boy band The Rose recently released their very first mini album, and it is beyond excellent. 🎸😍
Their album ‘Void’ came out on Monday the 16th, but it has already been garnering a lot of attention and love from Kpop fans around the world! 🌎
According to Dojoon, the band chose to name th album ‘void’ to express the emptiness that people often experience in love and life. You can see its theme reflected on their title track ‘BABY.’
You can also check out this version of 'BABY' in which the members are playing with musical instruments for kids! 🤣🤣
The album is currently available through Melon, Naver Music, Genie, Soribada, Bugs, and Mnet. Hopefully it will be available on iTunes or Spotify soon!😘👀
Check out the full list of ‘Void’!
On top of the new album release, these busy bees are now getting ready to travel across the world to meet lovely Black Roses. After successfully completing their first Europe tour that was made possible by TasteMakers, the boys will soon go on another tour this May - this time, they are heading to the U.S, Mexico, and Brazil!
Click the city link to get your tickets!
• New York: May 19 - Irving Plaza
• Boston: May 20 - The Sinclair
• Chicago: May 23 - Park West
• Atlanta: May 25 - Center Stage
• Seattle: May 27 - The Showbox
• San Francisco: May 30 - The Social Hall SF
• Los Angeles: June 1 - The Fonda Theatre
• Monterrey: June 8 - Escena
• Mexico City: June 10 - Auditorio Blackberry
• São Paulo: June 13 - Espaço Eventos Hakka
• Rio de Janeiro: June 15 - Teatro Odisséia
Their journey won’t stop stop there! They are ready to go wherever you are~ If you want to meet these lovely boys in YOUR city, request them on MyMusicTaste! 👇👇👇